Natasha Wahid is WiderFunnel’s Marketing Manager, an integral leader on the company’s Growth team, spearheading the company’s marketing strategies. She is an expert content editor, working with a team to craft in-depth and analytical thought leadership, including case studies, blog articles, white papers, video, and original research, like the “State of Experimentation Maturity 2018” report.
Natasha's Twitter feed
- RT @MelanieCrissey: Who’s got the hottest report that proves the ROI of CX for SaaS? Doing research on the business value of great CX… https://t.co/ercg1ElUa4, Oct 8
- Oh man. @BenSPLATT has my whole heart. Just started #ThePolitician and I have no words for how I already feel about this show., Sep 27
- Get tips from FullStory Director of Product Management, Agata Bugaj, on solving for (or, in some cases, creating) f… https://t.co/GnpUpJiG0o, Sep 26
- First day at @fullstory in the books! So very excited to be a part of this talented team. Feeling boatloads of grat… https://t.co/5f05xEjiVa, Sep 16
- Sat down with @morys to talk about building a culture of #experimentation (Note: the post is in German but the vide… https://t.co/1vL7KtcQjL, Jul 11