Natasha Wahid is WiderFunnel’s Marketing Manager, an integral leader on the company’s Growth team, spearheading the company’s marketing strategies. She is an expert content editor, working with a team to craft in-depth and analytical thought leadership, including case studies, blog articles, white papers, video, and original research, like the “State of Experimentation Maturity 2018” report.
Natasha's Twitter feed
- A new article from our brilliant director of behavioral science. Check it out and share your thoughts! https://t.co/WmitcuStXz, Jun 12
- Very important question for all of you. Notebook pages: lines or no lines?, Jun 3
- If you're involved in #digital #experimentation, we'd love your input in this year's "State of Experimentation" sur… https://t.co/u3TveQMbb5, Jun 3
- So cool to see more product teams focused on the actual humans they are trying to service. Bravo @CommonBond https://t.co/wnJyHGuXDL, May 28
- RT @jRoseBeezy: If you claim you value “the sanctity of life” then let’s talk about Flint. And Puerto Rico. And my neighbors dying… https://t.co/vA9JfAWejF, May 17