Natasha Wahid is WiderFunnel’s Marketing Manager, an integral leader on the company’s Growth team, spearheading the company’s marketing strategies. She is an expert content editor, working with a team to craft in-depth and analytical thought leadership, including case studies, blog articles, white papers, video, and original research, like the “State of Experimentation Maturity 2018” report.
Natasha's Twitter feed
- RT @JamesClear: A paradox of life is that the greatest returns come in the long-term, but the opportunity cost of moving slowly is… https://t.co/eXO6AgDqsP, Dec 2
- Hey @AirCanada — been on hold for over an hour trying to resolve an urgent issue for travel this morning because of… https://t.co/aZQMN7OzcA, Nov 30
- Twitter-verse! Have you had a super frustrating mobile experience or a great mobile experience recently (website or… https://t.co/gb2mJHB6yY, Nov 20
- #ProductLedGrowth is about providing value—making your core product so valuable, usable, and viral that people can'… https://t.co/taOJqN2ok9, Nov 13
- BIG news. Couldn't be more thrilled to be a part of this unstoppable team https://t.co/FqWSnzOhwQ, Nov 7