Natasha Wahid is WiderFunnel’s Marketing Manager, an integral leader on the company’s Growth team, spearheading the company’s marketing strategies. She is an expert content editor, working with a team to craft in-depth and analytical thought leadership, including case studies, blog articles, white papers, video, and original research, like the “State of Experimentation Maturity 2018” report.
Natasha's Twitter feed
- Hey @car2go — thanks for the most frustrating morning trying to get back a lost phone. Don’t understand why you can… https://t.co/YhprMN56xs, Dec 8
- #Experimentation is core to innovation. Not testing is a competitive disadvantage. Harvard Bus School Professor, St… https://t.co/NrMDrj4gbp, Dec 6
- As you look forward into the New Year, what are the #marketing and #CX #trends you're focused on? We explore six of… https://t.co/ZCgdyPB5L2, Nov 28
- 2019 #CX trends from the expert team at @hotjar (featuring @shanelle_mullin ) >> a worthwhile read https://t.co/LDTEZ03eQT, Nov 27
- The currency of business insights. The cross-organizational #experimentation mindset. Tapping into true customer em… https://t.co/cC3twgMvfE, Nov 21