Natasha Wahid is WiderFunnel’s Marketing Manager, an integral leader on the company’s Growth team, spearheading the company’s marketing strategies. She is an expert content editor, working with a team to craft in-depth and analytical thought leadership, including case studies, blog articles, white papers, video, and original research, like the “State of Experimentation Maturity 2018” report.
Natasha's Twitter feed
- Nothing snaps you out of your head and helps focus your energy (and your words) like listening to your customers ta… https://t.co/mtUduCmRO6, Jan 22
- RT @fullstory: The ability to connect with customers today and tomorrow is inextricably linked to the ability to build and deliver… https://t.co/UkKZtMiAha, Jan 9
- Becoming a part of your customers’ #mobile ecosystem is a privilege that must be earned. #ux #cx… https://t.co/Qmz9INxVHY, Dec 27
- Experience-driven companies earn 1.4x more revenue than others. Being experience-driven means *understanding what a… https://t.co/o9OcEgYSTi, Dec 20
- Hey #marketing friends! I haven't been reading as much lately as I'd like to. Any recommendations for #blogs #books… https://t.co/29YBNZwEAR, Dec 19