Your ROI Calculator
Is Conversion Optimization Worth Your Effort? Here is How You Can Figure Out Your ROI
Not every company is ready for Conversion Optimization testing (CRO).
For example, for the strategy to work, you need to have a minimum number of unique visitors to the site (otherwise the tests take too long to deliver statistically valid results). Plus, your average order value has to be high enough to make the effort pay off.
Does the math work for you?
The criteria for your decision to pursue a Conversion Optimization testing strategy is primarily a financial one. So here are the tools for you to determine if the math works for your organization’s business model.
Simply download the Base Model worksheet that is right for your company’s business model and plug in the numbers for your business. Then call us to make the Conversion Optimization testing part of your strategy!
- WiderFunnel – Basic CRO model – Lead Generation (Excel)
- WiderFunnel – Basic CRO model – eCommerce (Excel)
- WiderFunnel – Basic CRO model – eCommerce & Margin (Excel)
- WiderFunnel – Basic CRO model – Freemium (Excel)
- WiderFunnel – Basic CRO model – Registrations Generation (Excel)
To find out how WiderFunnel can help you increase your conversion rate, contact a Conversion Rate Expert now.